SOLID HANDLING PRODUCTS
Slide Gates are used to control and isolate the discharge of bulk materials from hoppers, bins, silos or conveyors.
Slide Gates consist of a rigid frame mounted to the bottom of the storage device or conveyor.
A slide plate is located inside the frame that either opens or closes against the flow of material. The slide plate can be moved by manual, pneumatic, electric or hydraulic means.
The slide plate being a wear component is made from high wear resistant material & can be offered in various MoC’s.
IFI manufacture slide gates to meet specific customer requirements & size.
- Designed with highest quality MoC to reduce Corrosion or Abrasion.
- Increase Life and Reduce Downtime due to proven design.
- To Prevent Material Leakage proper sealing has been provided.
- Rollers & Screw properly aligned reducing the chance of Gate Jamming.
- Available in circular square and rectangular design.